A free plug-in for AutoCAD, MDT, and ADT
3DPowerTools transforms AutoCAD into a powerful modeling package.
- CADENCE Magazine (May 2000):
"What the folks at 3DPowerTools Inc. have come up with is an
incredibly practical slew of creation, editing and visualization
functions that AutoCAD has never provided out of the box and that
3D modelers have been waiting on for years ....
My reaction after working with this package for the first two hours
is to say, "I can't believe it; it's finally happened."
- CADALYST Magazine (January 2000):
"3DPowerTools speeds up the design process by providing vertex-editing and
quick face-editing tools. It also adds excellent new orbit tools such as
Center Orbit, which is absent in AutoCAD ...."
- Drew's M-CAD Connection:
"This is just my humble opinion of one good valued 3rd Party addition
to Mechanical Desktop 4. Drew's Rating: 5 stars .... I highly recommend it!"
What users are saying:
- "My reaction after experimenting with it for 15 minutes -- WOW!"
-- our first paying customer
- "Holy Mackerel is this thing going to be hot once it's released!!
We (News Group Junkies) have been screaming for this functionality in MDT."
-- Quinn Zander
- "Wow, this is really slick!
Take a good, close look at 3DPowerTools: it's got some very slick features,
like being able to dynamically constrain movement of 3D objects along the
X, Y, or Z direction, and it also works similarly to MAX in drawing objects
I'm definitely going to incorporate this into my 3D usage!"
-- Robert Grandmaison
- "The tools are easy to use and should be appreciated by both novice and hard-core ACAD users!"
-- Nino Caldarola
- "Great job you guys. Here are 2 dwgs that I had my plant manager do.
He has never tried to work with 3D before; he thought it was too complicated.
I had him try 3DPowerTools and in a couple of days he created these 2 dwgs
and now loves 3D."
-- Buzz Harris
- "I have been working with AutoCAD for 14 years waiting for true 3D
capability for my clients. Finally, I have it."
-- Richard Weiss, AIA, Architect, 33 Inverness Way, Inverness, CA
- "I think 3DPowerTools is a great tool for the average designer."
-- John Rankin
©2001 3DPowerTools, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction or copying of images is prohibited.