3DLighting is a free plug-in for AutoCAD,
Architectural Desktop, and Mechanical Desktop.
Using 3DLighting, you can control the lighting in shaded viewports.
- Interactive control of light direction
- Control intensity and color of directional and ambient lights
- Each viewport may have its own lighting
- Lighting settings persist in the drawing file
This download is free and fully-functional. To use 3DLighting, you will
need an authorization code. This code will be emailed to you when you
join our mailing list.|
3DLighting works only with AutoCAD 2000, Mechanical Desktop 4.0,
Architectural Desktop 2.0, and more recent versions of these products.
If you have problems downloading, try using FTP instead of HTTP.
Join our mailing list
- Our software is meant to be used in shaded viewports. Be sure to
try out our tools with Shademode set to something other than Wireframe
(use the "shademode" command to do this).
- If you purchased AutoCAD 2000 or Architectural Desktop 2.0, you will need
and install a more recent version of the AutoCAD 2000 3D graphics system (acgs.dll).
NOTE: You should download
this update regardless of whether or not you plan to use 3DLighting.
This update contains significant bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Users of Mechanical Desktop and more recent versions of AutoCAD and
Architectural Desktop do not need this update to use 3DLighting.
©2001 3DPowerTools, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction or copying of images is prohibited.